Salmon is the trademark of Japanese cuisine, however, it is delicious with some adaptations of Brazilian cuisine. And that's why we brought this delicious recipe for salmon in sweet passion fruit sauce, check out below.
Salmon with sweet passion fruit sauce
- 2 sweet passion fruit;
- Salt and pepper to taste;
- 800g of salmon fillet;
- 1 small chopped onion;
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley;
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- First, cut the two sweet passion fruit in half and place the pulp in a blender, mixing for 30 seconds;
- Meanwhile, pass the juice through a sieve separating the seeds and leave them reserved;
- In the pan, melt the butter, add the onion and saute;
- Then add the parsley and the sweet passion fruit juice, mix, season with salt and cook for about 5 minutes;
- During this time, season the salmon with salt and pepper;
- Finally, heat a skillet with oil and when it is hot, fry the salmon on both sides, leaving for about 4 minutes on each side.
The tip is not to turn the salmon, place it on the plate and pour the sweet passion fruit sauce over it, you can decorate it with the sweet passion fruit seeds. And ready! You can already enjoy this delight.
As a sweet fruit, sweet passion fruit won't leave the dish as sour as it would a sour passion fruit, so it's a mouth-watering combination. So, don't miss this recipe with the family.