Who doesn't like a delicious mousse, right?! Even more so if it's a crunchy passion fruit mousse, a mouth-watering dessert. So, check out the following step by step recipe that you will surely love.
Crunchy sweet passion fruit mousse
- ½ liter of seedless sweet passion fruit pulp;
- 2 scoops of the seeds that have been separated;
- ½ pack of unflavored gelatin powder (6g);
- ½ box of condensed milk (395g);
- 1 box of cream (200g);
- 1 pot of natural yoghurt (200g).
- First, put the gelatin in ½ cup of cold water in an ovenproof container;
- Heat in a bain-marie or microwave until dissolved and then set aside;
- In a blender, blend the other ingredients: condensed milk; milk cream; yogurt; sweet passion fruit juice; the cold gelatin and finally the seeds;
- Finally, in a bowl or dessert cups, pour the mousse and refrigerate for about 4 hours.
After that, your delicious crunchy passion fruit mousse will be ready to be served and savored.
In short, the sweet passion fruit brings several benefits to the body, so including this fruit in your recipes is something totally positive. Look on here some of these benefits.
And if you liked this recipe, be sure to follow different recipes and important information about sweet passion fruit on our blog – check it out. on here.