The sweet passion fruit is a fruit that combines with different recipes, whether sweet or even salty. And that's why we brought you a delicious sweet recipe for sweet passion fruit pavé, ideal for anyone who loves a dessert. Check it out below.
Passion fruit pave
- ½ can of condensed milk;
- 1 can of whey-free cream;
- 200ml of sweet passion fruit juice.
chocolate ganache icing
- 1 box of sour cream;
- 130g of chopped chocolate.
- 50ml of water;
- 200ml of sweet passion fruit juice;
- 12 units of champagne biscuits.
- First, blend the mousse ingredients in a blender and set aside in the fridge;
- Then, for the pave step, add the water to the 200ml sweet passion fruit juice and spread a layer of the mousse from the fridge on a serving dish;
- Afterwards, dip the biscuits in the sweet passion fruit juice, placing them one by one on top of the mousse until they cover the entire plate;
- Spread more mousse over the biscuit layer and refrigerate for about 30 minutes for consistency;
- Then, for the chocolate ganache, mix the cream and chocolate, take them to the microwave to melt, stopping every 20 minutes to stir until smooth;
- Finally, let the ganache cool, spread over the sweet passion fruit pavé and, if desired, decorate with chocolate chips.
The sweet passion fruit certainly brings many health benefits, especially in its consumption In Natura. So, be sure to enjoy this fruit in your daily life by preparing delicious recipes like this one.
Also, follow in our blog other tips and information about sweet passion fruit.