The sweet passion fruit cheesecake is certainly a mouth-watering dessert. However, many are afraid to do it because they think it is a difficult recipe, but continue reading the article and you will see that it is simpler than it sounds.
Sweet passion fruit cheesecake
- 100g of butter;
- 1 packet of cornstarch biscuit (200g).
- 3 eggs;
- 250g of crushed ricotta;
- 1 cup (tea) of cream cheese;
- 1 can of condensed milk;
- 1/2 cup (tea) of concentrated sweet passion fruit juice.
- 1/2 can of condensed milk;
- 1/3 cup (tea) of concentrated sweet passion fruit juice.
- 1/4 cup of water;
- 4 tablespoons of sugar;
- 1 medium sweet passion fruit with seeds.
- First, make the dough by placing the biscuit in a blender and beating until crushed;
- Then place it in a bowl and add the butter, stir with your hand until it becomes a crumb;
- Now in a 22cm tin and with a removable bottom, fill the bottom and sides with the crumbly crunch with a spoon, refrigerate for 15 minutes;
- Meanwhile, blend the filling ingredients in a blender for about 3 minutes;
- Place the filling on top of the dough in the mold and place in the oven, preheated to 180⁰, for about 45 minutes;
- Remove the dough and let it cool;
- Now, blend the ingredients for the topping in a blender for 1 minute and spread over the sweet passion fruit cheesecake;
- For those who want to make the syrup, in a pan over a low heat, mix the syrup ingredients until dissolved;
- When it boils, let it boil over high heat and stir until the syrup turns yellow, then let it cool and spread over the cheesecake topping;
- Finally, refrigerate the sweet passion fruit cheesecake and leave 0 for at least 3 hours, then it will be ready to be served.
For those of you who like to enjoy all the ingredients, check it out on here a delicious recipe with the sweet passion fruit rind you will surely love.
Finally, be sure to follow other tips and information in our blog.