First of all, who doesn't like a delicious cheesecake, right?! Even more, a sweet light passion fruit cheesecake, a perfect dessert to enjoy with the family.
So, follow carefully the step by step of this recipe below.
Light sweet passion fruit cheesecake
- 20 light milk cookies;
- 4 tablespoons of water;
- 1 teaspoon of light margarine;
- 1 teaspoon of culinary sweetener.
- 2 egg whites beaten in snow;
- 400g of light cream cheese;
- 200ml of light cream;
- 4 tablespoons of culinary sweetener;
- 200ml of concentrated sweet passion fruit juice;
- 1 colorless flavorless gelatin (dissolved in 3 tablespoons of hot water).
- 1 sweet passion fruit with seeds;
- 60ml of sweet passion fruit juice;
- 2 teaspoons of cornstarch;
- 2 teaspoons of culinary sweetener.
- In a blender, beat the biscuits until it becomes crumbly. Soon after, add the whipped biscuit to a bowl and mix with the margarine, water and sweetener until you get a smooth dough;
- Then line a round baking pan with a removable bottom with the dough, and smooth the surface until it's evenly spread;
- Place the pan in a preheated oven at 180°C to brown and leave for about 10 minutes. Then set aside and let it cool.
- Now, for the cream, put the cream cheese together with the passion fruit juice, the dissolved gelatin, the culinary sweetener in a blender, and blend well;
- Right after that, place the mixture in a bowl and add the cream, incorporating with the egg whites and distributing over the already baked dough;
- Then refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- In the same way, prepare the syrup by placing the sweet passion fruit pulp with the seeds, the sweetener, the corn starch and the sweet passion fruit juice in a pan and place on the fire;
- Stir for about 8 minutes until it thickens. Then remove from heat, let it cool;
- And finally, unmold the cheesecake, cover with the sweet passion fruit syrup and serve.
This is certainly quite a recipe! However, although it seems difficult, its level of preparation is considered easy. Therefore, be sure to prepare it to enjoy with the family.
Also, check out on here other mouth-watering recipes and also some In Natura tips for a healthier life.