The sweet passion fruit has a sweet flavor that fits very well in many recipes. And that's why today we're going to present the sweet passion fruit pot cake recipe, a delicious dessert.
However, before proceeding, check out on here some information about the sweet passion fruit, as this fruit has many health advantages. Now, check out today's delicious recipe.
Sweet passion fruit pot cake
- 3 eggs;
- 1 cup of milk (240ml);
- 2 cups of sugar (320 grams);
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter;
- 1 tablespoon (shallow) baking powder; and
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour (280 grams).
Sweet passion fruit mousse topping
- 1 heavy cream;
- Pulp of 1 sweet passion fruit;
- 1 can of condensed milk; and
- ½ can of condensed milk with natural sweet passion fruit juice.
- First, separate the yolks from the whites and beat the whites in snow until firm. And in another container, beat the butter with the yolks and sugar for about 3 minutes;
- Gradually add the flour and milk with the yolks alternately, stirring constantly. Then gently add the whites so they don't lose air and add the yeast.
- Finally, place the dough in a greased and floured rectangular cake tin and bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 40 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- While the cake is baking, place the condensed milk and the cream together with the sweet passion fruit juice in a blender. Beat well and set aside in refrigerator for about 30 minutes;
- After that, cut the cake into slices using a round cutter and divide it in half for the filling, separating into two halves;
- Then, put a slice of cake in the pot and add a little sweet passion fruit mousse, add the other part of the dough, filling it with the mousse in the same way. Repeat this process on as many layers as you like;
- Finally, decorate your cake with the sweet passion fruit pulp and leave it covered in the refrigerator for a maximum of 3 days.
After preparing and enjoying the sweet passion fruit pot cake, be sure to check out our blog several recipe tips and information about this fruit.