We know that both tea and fruit juice provide a better quality of life when consumed daily. Now imagine joining these two! In this post, I'm going to present to you a recipe for suchá made with sweet passion fruit, melissa and chamomile.
Sweet passion fruit suchá – what is it?
Suchá is nothing more than a mixture of fruit juice with teas, and undeniably brings many health benefits. It's a new trend that has certainly been gaining ground among those who want a healthy life, so you won't be left out, will you?!
Check out the delicious recipe for sweet passion fruit suchá with melissa and chamomile.
- Honey (1 teaspoon);
- Dried Melissa (1 tsp);
- Dry chamomile (1 tsp);
- 1 sweet passion fruit (only the pulp);
- Ice (amount of your choice).
- First, bring the water to a boil;
- Then add the dried chamomile and the dried melissa to hot water;
- Strain and set aside in a container;
- Finally, blend the tea, honey, sweet passion fruit shavings and ice in a blender.
And it's ready! Now you can enjoy this perfect combination of sweet passion fruit and herbs. Try other combinations too! Use your creativity! The options are endless.